Skip to main content

Purpose & Writing



 -- Quote of the Day -- 


Re: Writing Schedules:  

I must behave rather as dogs do when the  retire with a bone, 
they depart in a secretive manner 
and then you do not see them again for an odd half hour. 
They return self-consciously 
with mud on their noses. 
I do much the same.” 

 ~ Agatha Christi


This is kind of how I feel today, in fact. I just completed a blog interview piece that will be published later in the month and some of the behind-the-scenes set-up for a radio interview later this week... and once I've completed a form for my publisher I'm off to work on Book #2 of the Trash Talk - It's Easy To Be Green series.  Sometimes I wake up in the office from the daze I am in and realize the real world is a bit hazy and out of focus. A little shake of the head, some sunshine and fresh air and I feel a little more "human", and able to function with the rest of you! lol



-- Conscious Discussions Talk Radio --


Today at 10 AM - 11 AM we will be offering a live interview on discovering a life of choice on the Conscious Discussions Talk Radio show with Barbara Hofmeister - speaker, psychologist, blog owner, author of 2 books and the creator of The Success Cycle program and its accompanying manual. Our discussion today will be on how we can discover what is holding us back from living a purposeful life and how we can move forward. Join us live, and access the live chat room as well, or drop by to hear the archived show at your convenience: Striving For Purpose



Find Dave and Lillian Brummet, excerpts from their books, information about their radio program, newsletter, blogs, and more at: www.brummet.ca * Support the Brummets by telling your friends, or purchasing a book - each book sold raises funds for charity as well!

Comments