Skip to main content

oops!


Hi everyone!

 I know I've been a little remiss in keeping up with the blog posts every single day... I get a post in most days, but not all. ...I apologize for that. 

The thing is we've just released a new book and there is a lot of behind the scenes stuff going on at the moment... including website updates, which eat up a lot of time. The garden season is right around the corner and I'm starting seeds for that... while balancing all of this and home life with working on another manuscript - a book offering green and conscious living recipes along with tips, nutrition information, etc. So my time slips away and then I realize - OOPS! I missed a day on the blog.

Anyway I'll do my best to rectify this time issue, but if you visit here and I've missed a day - please do forgive me and keep coming back as I'll offer new and interesting information the next day... or scroll through the archives while you are here... 

in appreciation,
Lillian

Comments