Skip to main content
Hey Everyone!

Thank you for your patience while we reorganize our office - The repair shop tells me it will be a few days yet but they'll have us up in action by the end of the week if all goes well. Whew! It's been a bit of a trial for me personally - I mean with out my calendar I have no idea what my schedule is, where I'm to appear in the media, or what I've committed to. All my data is on that one computer and so until it is back in my hands and ready to use, I'm lost! lol I have heard from a lot of you who totally understand what I am going through. Some of you have stated that you lost your data permanently and I can't even imagine going through that. Thankfully the repair shop tells me that my data should be recoverable... whew! ...crossing fingers.

Just a heads up - be sure to back up your data regularly. We were only backing up every 6 months or so... which meant that if I did lose my data I'd lose a half - year's worth of work! It is recommended to set it up to update a couple times a day.

Anyway I just wanted to let you know that I will be back in action in a few days.

:)


Comments