Skip to main content

Becoming better




-- Quote of the Day -- 


"I smile when I look back at the troubles that have strengthened me. What seemed to be insurmountable struggles then, are now beautiful ornaments illuminating my soul."

~ Dodinsky


 Quotes like these remind me to reconsider my reactions to challenges in my every day life - seeing them as jewels or ornaments, as opportunities for growth, instead of the end of my world. 

I am this person today BECAUSE of the experiences of trauma and joy in my lives, not despite them. I am stronger, know more and (hopefully) am a better person. 



Find Dave and Lillian Brummet, excerpts from their books, their radio program, blog, and more at: http://brummet.ca * Support the Brummets by telling your friends, clicking those social networking buttons, or visiting the Brummet's Store - and help raise funds for charity as well! 


Comments