Skip to main content

to change and grow...



-- Quote of the Day -- 

"Sometimes in tragedy we find our life's purpose ;
the eye sheds a tear to find its focus."

 ~Robert Brault


 Today's quote sends me to gratitude... I'm grateful for the tragedy, the grief, the hardships I've encountered so far in my 44 years on this earth in this life. Without them I wouldn't be where I am, with the people I love or the location that feeds my soul each day. I wouldn't have the skills I do, the passion I have to make a difference and live consciously with every moment I am given. I know what poverty is and how to deal with it without going crazy. When things go horribly wrong, when we loose someone, when life takes a bad turn we often realize just how resourceful we are, that we are stronger than we realized. 

Each challenge is an opportunity - so when something pops up that you have to face, try changing your perception of it to being a chance to learn, to grow, to change.

Find Dave and Lillian Brummet, excerpts from their books, their radio program, blog, and more at: http://brummet.ca * Support the Brummets by telling your friends, clicking those social networking buttons, or visiting the Brummet's Store - and help raise funds for charity as well! 






Comments