Skip to main content

chit chat


-- chatter -- 

As you can see, I've taken a few days off from the blog inadvertently, actually.  This last week has involved weeding, mowing, tending, trimming / shaping perennials and trees, plantings, compost sifting, garden bed preparation, seed ordering, spring cleaning, a garage improvement project, book edits ...and dealing with a rash of incoming product review requests and submissions for the blog - which reminded me that I needed to draw my attention to the blog. Whew!

Since May 2004 I've been blogging every single day... up to this last year when I've relaxed, a lot. I love blogging and the networking it brings - but it also eats up a lot of time to manage, maintain and promote.

As you know I've been in the crunch of finishing the last edits to the upcoming cookbook. With just a few pages of the main body of the book left to do, I'm feeling a sense of relief. Of course that still leaves the image insertions, formatting, cover design... so we are far from finished. Still it comes with a sense of relief. I hope to take the next 4 days just for me... and nobody else but me and of course my fur-kids and my husband. lol

Anyone looking to publish an article / poem / info-graphic or do a interview on this blog is welcome none-the-less; you'll find the "contact" information on our website.

And lastly - but far from least - Thank you to all our readers who are allowing us to take some time to get our life organized :)


Find Dave and Lillian Brummet at: http://brummet.ca
  * Support the Brummets by telling your friends, clicking those social networking buttons, or visiting the Brummet's Store - and help raise funds for charity as well!

Comments